Graphics blips

Mark Komarinski mkomarinski at wayga.org
Tue Jul 15 22:32:35 EDT 2003

This is a real hard problem to describe, but it's really annoying. It
seems to happen with only HTML code that I write.

Take a look at http://www.wayga.org/~mkomarinski/julie.php

Take a look between the images, in the lower right hand corner outside the
border.

See a little blue dash?

I have a slightly more professional page I'm working on, but I'm getting
the dashes again.  Pictures of my daughter can have them (and I've switched
to the far superior gallery software anyway), but on anything else it
looks bad.

I see it under Mozilla and IE, and it occurs if I have BORDER set to 0 or not.

Any ideas?  This is a really hard thing to search for under google
"annoying image bug" gets me 66,300 hits.

-Mark