[gnhlug-announce] GNHLUG BBQ - Sat 23 Aug 2003

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Jul 23 23:45:51 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

  GNHLUG is trying something new.  We are going to have a BBQ/picnic event,
on a weekend.  There won't be any particular topic or presentation, although
I'm sure there will be plenty of Linux talk.  The major focus here is just a
friendly gathering for the fun of it.

  We are planning on Saturday, August 23rd.

  Bruce Dawson has generously offered to host the event at Miles Smith Farm,
in Loudon, NH (near Concord).  For those who have not been there, it is a
beautiful setting, with a superb view.  It is also a real working farm,
complete with horses, cows, and other livestock.  If the weather cooperates,
it should be fantastic.  If not, well, the house is large enough for a fair
sized group.  Check out: http://www.milessmithfarm.net

  We have not worked out the rest of the details yet, such as times, or the
logistics of food and such.  More information will be posted as it gets
worked out.

  We look forward to seeing you there!

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntilinux.com>