Speaking of MP3s in cars...

Kurth Bemis kurth at usaexpress.net
Thu Jul 24 16:02:02 EDT 2003

YEs!

I have a magazine (Maximum Linux) and they have a feature on building a
linux based MP3 palyer.  It useds a single board computer, and a little
LCD display that interfaces to the serial port...best of all it runs
linux, mysql and perl...

If you'd like I can make a photocopy of the article and pass it on to you...

~kurth