Comclutz Broadband...

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Jul 30 14:54:37 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, at 2:32pm, Lawrence.Tilly at libertymutual.com wrote:
> Although some of their messages may be "legit", they're still spam.

  Not *everything* from m0.net is UBE (unsolicited bulk email), although I
would not be surprised if most of it is.  But there are a couple of
newsletters and such that I subscribe to that use m0.net as the
"distributor", so to speak.  While some of the messages are very much
commercial in nature, and they are all definitely bulk, they are not
unsolicited -- I want, and asked, to receive the mail.  Tbat makes them "not
spam" in my book.  (Your book may be different then mine.  :)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>