I need suggestions as to where to get a replacement laptop keyboard

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Thu Jul 31 08:45:01 EDT 2003

On a slightly similar vein, ...

Is there a way to successfully plug in a Sun keyboard into a PC and get it
to work? I have switched my caps-lock and Ctrl keys years ago, but I'd
really rather do it the proper way. Is it possible, or is the circuitry
just incompatible? Has anyone done it?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net