Nethack VI bindings.

ken at flyingtoasters.net ken at flyingtoasters.net
Tue Jun 3 14:16:45 EDT 2003

Hello, all.  I realize that this is probably the least important e-mail to
hit the list in many a moon, but...

I've been playing nethack, and before that hack, and before that rogue,
for some twenty years.  (No, I've never found the Amulet of Yendor -- and,
yes, I know that there are cheat sheets out there; perhaps in another
twenty years, I'll contemplate them.)  To say that the VI key bindings are
ingrained in my fingers would be a massive understatement.  Now, some
heathen has gone and _CHANGED_ the keybindings -- at least, in the Debian
version.  Anyone know how I can revert?

Yours in profound sadness,

-Ken