Dvorak Predicts Death of Linux

brian lists at karas.net
Wed Jun 4 07:55:27 EDT 2003

Dvorak is an idiot Bob-Cringly-Wanna-Be.

I used to think he actually had some insight, about 15 years ago, but I
no longer pay him any mind.  He reminds me of a raving lunatic still
grasping for attention, most of his work is either a statement of the
obvious or a bizzaro prediction.

This assessment becomes even more clear (IMO) if you go back and read
some of his "predictions" of a few years back compared to what actually
happened...