PDA Suggestions

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Thu Jun 5 16:23:48 EDT 2003

  Ben> I won't say I can't live without it, but I certainly do a lot
  Ben> better with it.  It reminds me of appointments and events; I
  Ben> keep track of what I do at work; I make notes on things I want
  Ben> to check out.  I basically use it as a "memory augmentation"
  Ben> device.

One thing I'd really like is a calendar/address book which I can
categorize events in and control which categories get sync'd.  For
example, I don't want to sync my person appointments/addresses to my
work computer, and in most cases, don't want my work stuff sync'ed
with my home systems.

I've seen a couple apps sort of like this, at least, they allowed you
to categorize the appointments, but sync'ing was an all-or-nothing
event. :(

--

Seeya,
Paul