PDA Suggestions

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Sun Jun 8 08:51:58 EDT 2003

I believe the Palm devices are generally much better supported under Linux
than any of the Pocket PC devices. Curiously, the Zaurus, which runs Linux
does not come with synchronization software for Linux! Only Windows... Go
figure. But on the other hand, most people who own a Zaurus are probably
using some kind of network adaptor which means that syncing with a Linux box
is trivial. I was quite surprised at how many useful Linux programs are
built/cross compiled for the Zaurus. If you can run Apache on it, it must be
a real machine, right? ;^)

-Alex