postgresql

Erik Price eprice at ptc.com
Tue Jun 10 14:13:23 EDT 2003

Sharpe, Richard wrote:
> Erik
>
> 	I am a DBA and have been for over 20 years and my all time favorite
> RDBMS is DB2 and now especially that it runs on LINUX and that the LINUX
> flavor of DB2 is enjoying much attention from IBM, I think it is hands down
> better than Oracle.

Thanks for your thoughts Rich.  What are some of the things you like
about it?  One thing I have noticed about DB2 is that it isn't mentioned
as often as Oracle/SQLServer/MySQL in the places I tend to frequent
online (mailing lists, sites, etc), but as an IBM offering it seems
pretty interesting nonetheless.

Erik