postgresql

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Wed Jun 11 11:24:13 EDT 2003

Cole

See below for my responses, hope it helps you out

Rich

Richard A Sharpe
Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")