CSS Question

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Jun 11 17:40:32 EDT 2003

In a message dated: 11 Jun 2003 15:44:34 EDT
Cole Tuininga said:

>I apologize if this is off topic.
[...snip...]

I don't think it is, since....

>I'm attempting to finally learn the "correct" way of doing things with
>xhtml and css.

A) me too
B) I'm using Linux, and this is a linux list ;)

Actually, what I'm interested in, is using CSS to replace tables for
alignment.

I should probably get me a book on CSS, but, well, I'm lazy!

So, anyone have any really good links for learning CSS?
(Coles ref to w3schools already noted :)

Thanks,
--

Seeya,
Paul