Free brewing kit

Erik Price eprice at ptc.com
Thu Jun 12 11:51:55 EDT 2003

Michael O'Donnell wrote:
> This is definitely OT but I'd be pleased to think that
> somebody in the GNHLUG was able to snag this stuff:

You know, that might be a cool activity for a GNHLUG social.  There's a
beer-brewing place in Nashua, and you can do group-brews where
corporate/religious/other parties can go there and make the beer one
night (they show you how to do everything and provide the materials),
and then a couple weeks later you go and pick it up.  It's like $25 or
something depending on how many people do it.  Disclaimer, I've never
actually done it, but I've heard about it.

New Hampshire's Finest Open Source Beer.  LinuxBeer.  BrewLinux.

Erik