Free brewing kit

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Thu Jun 12 13:25:23 EDT 2003

Hey I knew the people that owned Jaspers when it was in Litchfield the
Calahan's, Dan Calahan works for IBM and Jasper's was his wife's business,
good stuff. I would love to make some beer again like at Incredibrew, my
wife did not like the brew stuff in the kitchen, I have my brewing hardware
stored in my basement..

Rich