web mail

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Jun 17 16:33:08 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, at 4:00pm, ken at flyingtoasters.net wrote:
> I'm a big fan of Squirrelmail.

  <AOL>Me too!</AOL>

  We used to use Horde IMP, but their custom-weirdo PHP libraries started to
become a pain to get working right.  We switched to Squirrel and haven't
looked back since.  "Low effort" and "Minimum security risk" are our goals,
and Squirrel satisfies both nicely.

> Though apparently *@#$&*&D#!!! Adelphia's blocked my port 80 ...

  Just in case you're not aware: Adelphia's TOS prohibit running servers of
any kind.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>