Summer Internships

Casey Delaney Callendrello cdc2107 at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 17 22:38:15 EDT 2003

Hey all:
       Wow, hard to believe summer is upon us (Especially with this
weather).  Well as I'll be going off to college, I need, how you say,
money.  I've been a good grunt before, but I think it's time for
something a little better.  So, if any of you know of any techie-related
summer jobs, please let me know.  I won't bore you with my resume, but
i'm fairly experienced with Linux and all sorts of other 'stuff', from
PHP to SSH and everything in between.
       Thanks so much.
          Casey Callendrello

    P.S. I'm even LPI certified if that means anything