Palm sync with linux

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Sun Jun 22 18:12:53 EDT 2003

Hi all - first of all, thanks for the many pieces of info and
suggestions wrt picking up a PDA.  I ended up getting a Palm m125 and am
pretty happy with it so far.

I'm anxious to learn to be able to back it up onto my system which is
Linux only.  All the software I've seen seems to think that Palms only
sync via serial cable, yet the cradle I got with mine is USB.  Is there
a way to do the syncing via USB?  Or do I need to find a USB to serial
adapter?

Even a pointer to an appropriate web site would be a big help.  Thanks
in advance!

--
"In modern society, the opposite of courage is not cowardice; it is
conformity."  -- Rollo May

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc