Small footprint linux

brian lists at karas.net
Mon Jun 23 10:03:16 EDT 2003

I keep meaning to look more closely at QNX...

If 32MB is too small, what then would be an acceptable minimum drive
size?  My biggest goal (I should have stated this up front) is to create
a "no moving parts" PC with a speedy-(ish) boot time.  Given that flash
drives can be had in fairly decent sizes, I guess my 32MB constraint is
a little short-sighted, based mostly on the fact that I already have a
few of them around...

Thanks for all the help thus far.

--
brian <lists at karas.net>