[gnhlug-announce] Last minute reminder - MerriLUG meeting tonight

David Long dave at jumpshift.com
Thu Jun 26 12:34:43 EDT 2003

>I was just about to ask if it was on.  I will be there.

Sorry for the late reminder, I was going to send it out Sunday and then
I got distracted.  I have committed to using the new "Upcoming Events"
section on the gnhlug.org homepage for our meeting announcement, so it
should be very simple from now on to check on the upcoming meetings.
The calendar page should eventually be resurrected too.

Clearly the Python talk was a hit (thanks again Bill).  We want to find
more topics like this that are of interest to a lot of people so please
don't be shy about making suggestions either to this list, or to me if
you prefer not to post to a public forum.  We have a couple suggestions
in our pocket (in addition to earlier suggestions down in the Wiki's).
Maybe we can gather them up and get a vote (on those for which we have
presenters) for a topic for the August MerriLUG meeting.

-dl
--
David A. Long
JumpShift, LLC