[OT] Response from donotcall.gov operator

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Jun 27 20:40:06 EDT 2003

  The guy in charge of the donotcall.gov system, one Richard Callahan, has
been taking quite a beating in the NANOG forum.  He has posted a response.
Given the recent discussion here, I suspect people might be interested in
reading it.  You can find the archived message here:

  http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg11000.html

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>