New online Linux mag info

Dave Hardy hardy11 at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 5 15:24:00 EST 2003

Hi, folks;

I got this in my email today and it seems to check out OK.

 "Hi there.  My name is James Colannino and a couple weeks ago I started
up a new Linux Online magazine called, "The New Penguin Times."  The URL
is: http://www.newpenguintimes.com.

I don't want to spam, so I didn't join the group just so I could send
the message.  I was just wondering if you could let your users on the
list know because right now I really need contributed content for the
magazine and since I'm just starting out, I don't really have anyone yet
that can write articles for it.  I'm seeking any articles or tutorials
about Linux, but especially right now I'm searching for articles on
programming in a Linux environment, both scripted languages and compiled
ones.

If you could let everyone on the list know, I would be very deeply
grateful.  Thanks in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
James Colannino
--
The New Penguin Times: A New Linux Online Magazine
http://www.newpenguintimes.com"