Top posting - was Re: sendmail vulnerability

Dana S. Tellier dtellier at io.iol.unh.edu
Fri Mar 7 14:16:20 EST 2003

<snip rather thorough argument that is falling on deaf ears>

> I see the emphasis on "guideline", which means it's recommended, but
> not written in stone.  If the rest of the community has a problem
> with my sig, I'll change it.  But trying to through netiquette back
> in my face is rather petty, don't you think?

	Let's just call it even at this point, shall we, because the whole
argument is getting rather petty.  From my lurking over the past few
years, I've found that taking up extra bandwidth for this sort of
conversation thread is just as inconsiderate as not following any other
general rule.

my manners reminder,

Dana

Dana S. Tellier		Email dtellier at iol.unh.edu
Student Engineer	121 Technology Drive, Suite 2
InterOperability Lab	Durham, NH  03824
Routing Consortium	603-862-3941 FAX: 603-862-1761