Boston Linux Installfest XIV Saturday, April 12, 2003

Jerry Feldman gaf at h0020780e341c.ne.client2.attbi.com
Fri Mar 21 07:50:37 EST 2003

Where: Mount Ida College, 777 Dedham St., Newton Center, Ma 02459
         Great Room of the Student Center adjacent to the guard shack.
         There is plenty of parking in the lot across the road.
When: Saturday,April 12, 2003 9:00AM to 3:00PM
What you need to bring: Your computer, monitor, power strips and your
                     Linux distribution.
COST: It's free! However, we DO have expenses, and contributions are
welcome. Please consider contributing $25 per machine.

Our next Linux Installfest will be held on Saturday, April 12, 2003.
Our volunteers will help you to install Linux on your own system.  While
Linux runs on most systems, some systems do have configurations and
hardware that may not be supported. Please consult the following web
pages for hardware compatibility.

 Linux.ORG:http://www.linux.org/hardware/index.html
 Hardware HOWTO http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html
 Linux Frequently Asked Questions http://www.linuxdoc.org/

For further information and directions to Mt. Ida check the BLU website
http://www.blu.org. Mt. Ida runs a shuttle bus to the Newton Centre T
station for those of you who need to use public transportation.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group