RHL 9.0 leak

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Mar 25 09:53:08 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, at 9:43am, bayard at tds.net wrote:
>> - Mozilla 1.2
>
> I hope that that's a typo on somebody's part, because Mozilla 1.3 was just
> released ...

  I'm pretty sure it's not a typo, and for that very reason.  Mozilla 1.3
was *just* released, and they're talking about a RHL 9.0 release next week.
Even Red Hat has a longer lead time than that for a release.  Unless they've
got a time machine I don't know about.  ;-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>