RHL 9.0 leak

Paul Iadonisi pri.nhlug at iadonisi.to
Tue Mar 25 10:18:02 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 10:02:52AM -0500, Bayard Coolidge wrote:

[snip]

> and Mozilla 1.3 was released on March 13th. (Hmm - an interesting
> coincidence :-) My concern is simply that Mozilla 1.2* was known to
> be riddled with serious bugs.

  Hmm, interesting.  Riddled?  By riddled with bugs, I would assume you mean
unusable?  I only ask because I've been using 1.2.1 for a while now with no
problems to speak of.  What kind of bugs are you referring to?
  Anyhow, in the past, Red Hat has released some errata for new releases
shortly after the release date that were sitting in the queue since code
freeze.  I presume mozilla 1.3 or a patched 1.2.1 errata will follow the
shortly after the release.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator