Ham software running for HossTraders

Ed Lawson k1vp at grizzy.com
Thu May 1 09:46:10 EDT 2003

Will GNHLUG be in the same building at HossTraders?
I might be able to bring stuff by around noon on friday with luck.

I finally managed to get a fair bit of software up and running, but
it is not configured yet with radios and that might not get done.

At least people can see various things when they stop that will be of
interest to hams.

For the hams in the group I have the following running on the unstable
Debian box:

PSK31
DX spotting from internet sites
packet terminal
satellite tracking
graphical smith charting
antenna modeling
general logging
contest logging
APRS
CW pileup trainer
CW tutor

I think that is fairly good coverage.  Anyone have ideas for other
stuff.  Also, does anyone out there have experience using nec so we can
create some nice pictures for people to see of antenna models?

I will bring a floppy set of TLF that can turn any 386 computer into a
contest logging system with CW keying and potential for networked
multi-station operation by booting the boot disk and then running the
root disk.

Ed Lawson