RH7.2 and GigE

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Fri May 2 14:48:32 EDT 2003

kclark at cetaceannetworks.com (Kevin D. Clark) writes:

> As I recall, there was support for GigE in RH7.2, but you're
> requesting "works out of the box", which I think is somewhat
> unlikely.

Let me ammend that a bit:  the NIC driver might work, but given all of
the work being done right now to these drivers, you'd almost certainly
want to grab a newer driver.

(why use a slow driver when you could get a faster one?  etc.)

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)