suggestions for CVS use

Michael O'Donnell mod+gnhlug at std.com
Wed May 7 15:11:49 EDT 2003

>You mean 'irrespective'?  There's no such word as 'irregardless' :)
>
>(Sorry, that's one of my biggest pet-peeves, right up there with
>'supposably' :)

OK, Paul - just remember who started this:

 - "literally" has only one 't'

 - The possessive form of 'it' does NOT have
   an apostrophe.  So when you write about the
   thing that is owned by it you should write
   about its thing, not it's thing.

 - The possessive form of 'you' does NOT have
   an apostrophe.  So when you write about the
   thing that is owned by you you should write
   about your thing, not you're thing.

The thing about English is that its got it's
subtleties.  Heck, its literred with 'em...  ;->