MicroSoft, finally in the shitter :)

Bill Mullen moonmullen at attbi.com
Fri May 9 00:21:32 EDT 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003 pll at lanminds.com wrote:

> 	http://makeashorterlink.com/?T15725A74

I loved the line that "The Internet's so much a part of everyday life now
that surfing on the loo was the next natural step," MSN marketing manager
Tracy Blacher said. "People used to reach for a book or mag(azine) when
they were on the loo, but now they'll be logging on."

"Surfing on the loo" is the next step, maybe, but on a different path -
the one from the sublime to the ridiculous, and Mickeysoft is rounding
third at full speed, and steaming for home plate ... :)

It's bound to be a close play, but I like their chances of scoring. ;)

--
Bill Mullen   moon at lunarhub.com   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In communities where men build ships for their own sons to fish or