The Old Penguin of the Mountain

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Sun May 11 08:27:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

In light of all the talk about what to do with the Old Man of the Mountain,
I think we should launch some type of program around it.

One idea might be the "Old Penguin of the Mountain" award, given to the
person who best epitomizes the character of the Old Man:

	o solid
	o "live free or die"
	o quiet most of the time

or some other criteria.

Perhaps the person who initiates and drives the best project during the
year.

Something to talk about on your meeting for the 24th and 25th (when I will
be in Ottawa).

md

--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.