Dell laptop for sale

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Tue May 13 19:02:54 EDT 2003

Apologies if passing this along is in any way Not a Good Idea.

Inspiron 2650, 15.0 SXGA+, P4, 1.7GHz
512MB DDR SDRAM, 200MHz, 2 DIMMS
16MB DDR 4X AGP NVIDIA GeForce 2
30GB Ultra ATA
Floppy drive
PRCD (Resource CD Kit)
Dell Support 2.0
Windows XP Home SP1      <gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa>
Integrated NIC
Internal 56K modem          <winmodem?>
24X Internal CD-RW/DVD Combination Drive
Intervideo Software DVD (and a bunch of other u$/AOL packs)
59WHr LiIon 8-cell battery
1 Year Limited Warranty     <should still be in effect>

Bought 12/15/02, invoice $1,199.00.

Contact:  Eckhard Straeter
          Advanced Avionics
          169 Allen Road
          Lempster, NH  03605
          800 337-2992
          avionics at sugar-river.net

Eckhard says he'd like to see $799 out of it.

It has to be replaced because of all things it evidently
lacks a serial port.  (Who knew?)  Loading databases and
firmware into avionics is almost all done via RS232 serial,
so Eckhard's computer has to have a serial port...

My role is passing along this contact in case someone
on the list may be looking for an Inspiron.  I'm not involved
in any way.  (Except for heckling Eckhard that he really
should be running Linux, of course, which I do to all my
Windows-using friends :)

-Bill