Mostly OT: Accessing a remote Oracle database

Bayard Coolidge bayard at tds.net
Wed May 14 22:46:24 EDT 2003

Rich -

I'm a little surprised about your remark about a client being available
for Windows and not in Linux, if only for the simple reason that when I
was down in Florida a month or so ago, I heard a LOT of ads on the
radio for Oracle and Linux. In fact, the ads pointed me to:

http://www.oracle.com/florida

But that page doesn't seem to have much Linux-specific/related content.
I'm disappointed.

Perhaps you might want to cajole the marketeers into having a beer
together to huddle about all this. I'm getting ready to move down there,
BTW.

Cheers,

Bayard