Matrix Reloaded (SPOILERS)

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Fri May 16 08:40:54 EDT 2003

"Travis Roy" <travis at scootz.net> writes:

> I don't see how an "ssh>" prompt or even linux is a reference to Linux,
> there are many OSes that have both applications.

Oh, definitely -- I don't see how we have any evidence to conclude that
she was using Linux.

OBTW, Trinity used sshnuke too...

Regards,

--kevin
--
"I will suppose, then, not that Deity, who is sovereignly good and
 the fountain of truth, but that some malignant demon, who is at once

   Rene Descartes, _Meditations on First Philosophy_