Peabody, MA co. seeking IS + network + security + telephony services: Linux, SWAN etc.

Greg Rundlett greg at buzgate.org
Thu May 22 12:01:36 EDT 2003

I received the following inquiry from the CEO of a Peabody, MA company.

FREePHILE is fully engaged right now -- working on BUZGate, so I can't
help him, but thought there would be others on the list who are looking
for this work.

Please contact Allan directly to offer your services, and please mention
that I sent you just so that I get some good will out of it :-)

If you are selling something else, or some third party, please do not
waste his time.

Abacus Travel is a corporate travel agency with about 70 employees,
based in Peabody with four branch locations.  Each location has T1 or
fractional bandwidth and we VPN to headquarters for "stuff".  We're
running Linux as routers and servers, SWAN, Apache, Perl and NT - so
we've got a sort of witch's brew going.

We've recently decided to outsource IS for network support and security,
and are also looking for internal application support and development as
well as telephony consulting.

It may be too much to expect from one shop, but you never know 'til you
ask.

--
Do you know that Abacus checks for the lowest fare in five different
channels, including the Internet?

http://www.abacustravel.com/savingsprotocol.htm

Allan Huntley, CEO
Abacus Travel, Inc.