Microsoft to license Unix code

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Tue May 27 07:44:07 EDT 2003

Jon

Beg to differ check out D&B and Financial disclosures you will see IBM tops
M$ in assets and liquidity and I was using the term "could buy M$ with
pocket change as an analogy" not fact and of course hostile takeovers are
not easy and more times then not fail, it was just an example, and having
some fun :^)

Rich

Richard A Sharpe
Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")