Bizarre bash problem, the Farside

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Tue May 27 11:05:04 EDT 2003

>Thanks!  This is what I was looking for.  I could not remember 'type' :)

Yeah, you think it would be "cat fubar" or "more fubar" or even "less fubar"...
but "type fubar?"  How mundane!

This reminds me of one of my favorite Farside cartoons, where in the background
is a guy staring out the window, and in the foreground is a piano with a
lot of crumpled up paper on it, some having the words:

         Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those
                                                 ears (crossed out)
                                                 teeth (crossed out)
                                                 eyelids (crossed out)

and across the bottom it read something like:

	Artists' block

Paul, it happens with age....trust me :-)

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.