More SCO news

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed May 28 10:59:19 EDT 2003

In a message dated: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:37:08 EDT
Mark Komarinski said:

>In case you don't read slashdot.  This is getting strange.
>
>Novell (remember them?) is getting into the picture.  They claim that
>they never sold the copyrights/IP to SCO, only a license to use said
>copyrights/IP.

Yeah, now I'm wondering if that money MS paid SCO really belongs to Novell :)

I've seen Soap Operas which were less confusing!

Btw, looking at the 1 day graph on yahoo, SCOX is down dramatically
since open (granted, 'dramatic' in this case is $.20 :)
--

Seeya,
Paul