verizon email problems continued

Ed Lawson elawson at grizzy.com
Tue Nov 11 12:56:50 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:39:48 -0500 (EST)
"Joshua S. Freeman" <jfreeman at threeofus.com> wrote:

> $50 to the person who can work with me for 20 minutes an make it so my
> wife can send email to her friends with verizon.net addresses again.

Sorry I missed the first posts, but what is the nature of the problem?
You are using Verizon's DSL service?  What address in terms of domain is
she trying to use and what email programs are you using?  I use Verizon
DSL without a hitch with non-verizon domain name as the sender.
Check headers to this message.

Maybe I can help.

Ed Lawson