Verizon email problems

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Nov 12 10:51:37 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, at 10:14am, jfreeman at threeofus.com wrote:
> ok.. i've changed the serial number restarted named.

  As of 10:46 AM EST on Wed 12 Nov 2003, I see this:

$ dig +short SOA threeofus.com. @199.232.38.4
threeofus.com. jfreeman.connix.com. 20010817 28800 7200 2419200 86400

which has the same serial number as before.  The other changes have not
reflected yet, either.

  When you make these changes, what system(s) are you making them on?  I am
sending my queries to 199.232.38.4, which is, I believe, the SOA (Start Of
Authority, AKA "master") nameserver for the <threeofus.com> domain.

> http://monica.threeofus.com/gmi/touhosts2.txt

  That gives me a "HTTP 404 Not Found" error.  Maybe I'm just too eager?

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>