Recycling old computer equipment query

bmcculley at rcn.com bmcculley at rcn.com
Fri Nov 21 15:14:32 EST 2003

This is a topic that I also am interested in resolving,
so if there are folks with information about it please
post whatever suggestions you can offer.  FWIW I have an
eclectic mix of working, non-working, and potentially working
gear ranging from c. IBM-XT days (well, maybe not quite that
old - but close :-) to Pentiums, so recycling and even good
trash dispoal tips are valued.

-Bruce McCulley