Recycling old computer equipment query

p.lussier at comcast.net p.lussier at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 12:47:08 EST 2003

In a message dated: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:21:39 EST
Kurth Bemis said:

>Thier at http://www.electronicycle.com/

Great find!!!!  Thanks for the link (I'm 10 minutes from them and
never knew it :)

>If I recall, things must be on pallets or in gaylords (those HUGE
>cardborad boxes) and I think that it's .25 per pound.

I don't think so, from their web site:

  Our dock is open for anyone with any size delivery. You are welcome to
  stop by  with one old TV or computer. Many choose to ship us small
  items by UPS or similar carriers. In either case, please contact us
  first for a dock appointment or shipping instructions. Thank you for
  recycling!

>Maybe this could be a community service project for the GNHLUG?

Not a bad idea!
--

Seeya,
Paul