Comcast to raise prices again?

Scott Garman sgarman at einstein.unh.edu
Sat Nov 22 21:07:03 EST 2003

Check out the following Union Leader story. Note that they require you
to accept cookies and request your age and zip code before viewing their
articles (but you don't need to create an "account" per se):

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_show.html?article=29267

Does anyone know how this is going to impact broadband internet access
fees?

In regards to a claim made by the article, "The company also plans to
double the downstream speeds for Internet service, which it said would
occur at no additional cost to customers," - I'll believe it when I see
it.

Scott

--
Scott Garman