RH9 - setting up to a print server????

Brian Riley (maillist) n1bq_list at wulfden.org
Sat Oct 4 13:16:05 EDT 2003

I just installed RH 9 on one of my machines and it pretty much all works. I
have a network here with an Apple Airport doing DHCP and have a NetGear
PS110 (hard addressed as 10.0.1.100)  print server on the net. I currently
have  two Winders XP boxes and two MacOSX boxes using the print server and
the attached Epson 820. On the Windows boxes I use Netgear's "Add Network
Printer' software and on the MacOSX I use the GimpPrint drivers and
everything works fine. I have made a few attempts to  set it up on RH9 and
have gotten nowhere.

    How do I tell RH9 to access a printer on a Network print server?

    Cheers ... 73 de brian riley, n1bq