Courier imap (ssl)

ken at flyingtoasters.net ken at flyingtoasters.net
Thu Oct 9 10:25:18 EDT 2003

> I guess my first question would be "How do I change exim to deliver to
> maildir format?"  I haven't had a chance to look at the links that have
> been sent to me yet, so it's very possible I will find the answer there.

The following took a fair bit of trial-and-error; there may be a better way.

[...]

# This transport is used for local delivery to user mailboxes. On debian
# systems group mail is used so we can write to the /var/spool/mail
# directory. (The alternative, which most other unixes use, is to deliver
# as the user's own group, into a sticky-bitted directory)

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  group = mail
  mode = 0660