Blackberry-like device, MacOS X, and/or IMAP?

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Oct 15 12:54:02 EDT 2003

> I recently looked at a Kyocera 7135. Pricey, but it is supported by
> Linux (at least the Palm part is). And it supports https on the web
> browser and says its mail client has imap support - but I haven't tried
> it yet.

I looked at one of these for BURST! Media when I worked there. It was an
older version I think but it SUCKED. It was way to big and bulky as a phone,
the palmos software on it was slow (compaired to a normal palm device).
Every data call I made was very spotty and I couldn't even keep an ssh
session open on it.

I'm not saying the newer one sucks but make sure you try it out before you
pay for it because it is pricey