Allowing remote root login

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Wed Oct 15 14:30:13 EDT 2003

I'm would also consider it to be a hack (but, it works of now)  if it
works on
RH only. We have a number of debian systems here too (I run debian at home
as well).  Another reason for me to further embrace ssh.

--
_| _| : : }  Lucent Technologies: http://www-cde.mv.lucent.com/~quantum
 -(O)-==-o\  Personal: http://www.gaunt.org