protection in sendmail?

Ed Robbins ed at erobbins.com
Wed Oct 15 15:32:45 EDT 2003

There are a number of solutions for this.  Do a search on sendmail
+milter +virus and you should find a number of hits for anti-virus ties
into sendmail via the milter interface.  Check out www.nspasm.org when
you get a chance, it's a great anti-spam tool and I know the next
release is going to have an anti-virus tie in.  When I talked to Sean
two weeks ago, he said he was a couple weeks away from releasing the
newest version.

Ed