spam (again -- was Re: Allowing remote root login)

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Fri Oct 17 01:13:37 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:39:40PM -0400, Bruce Dawson wrote:
> > already; the latest version has (fixed) the ability to obscure e-mail
> > addresses.
[SNIP]

> Sorry, but I must've missed that posting. I'll see what I can do, and
> hope no one complains that the addresses are now obscured.

Well I'd point you at the archives, but this was before I started
using invalid@ and stopped using X-no-archive, so it ain't there...
;-)

> > I can't do that for you; I don't have access, and I'm litterally
> > just about as far from any GNHLUG chapter as I can be and still be
> > on planet Earth...
>
> Really?! Are you anywhere near Christchurch? Can I get you to run an
> errand for me? It involves pulse jets - I was wondering if you could
> pick up a nozzle part for me... :-)

Heh!  No, not near Christchurch.  I'm about a time zone west and
rather far north of there, in Daegu, South Korea.  About to be
teaching English, believe it or not...  But if I come across any pulse
jet parts, I'll be sure to let you know.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/