Blackberry-like device, MacOS X, and/or IMAP?

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Sat Oct 18 09:07:59 EDT 2003

> Over 1130 folders with over 65982 messages (I say "over", because this
> is just the mail I've been concerned enough with to port into
> evolution). As far as disk space, all I can say is that its over 1GB
> and
> intermingled with a lot of other files.

I'm sorry, but how could you possible be required to keep so much
email? I have probably 200-250 messages in my saved items, and I like
to keep my inbox under 50.. Once my saved items starts getting bigger
then that I archive it to CD. Still easy to access if I really need it
and keeps my email lean and quick.