Can I make a suggestion for a sendmail seminar?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Sep 9 16:32:09 EDT 2003

I would really enjoy a one nighter where someone could spoonfeed a
sendmail programming seminar to me. I'm talking about a lucid talk on how
to read and write subroutines and filters rewrite rules, etc...

Is anyone else interested in this? Is anyone else up to giving the
lecture?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net